Hi, welcome to Dresden Files! Thanks for your edit to the Day Off page.
The best way to go in this situation is Special:Contact/adoption - the ComDev team doesn't usually grant admin rights where a community already exists - even a fairly dormant one. Hope this helps!
Ask an admin. MinorStoop 06:02, April 14, 2014 (UTC)
- Was, for about a week. Then I realized the futility of it and shed the privileges.
- As for Skin Game, you'll have realized by now I'm one of those who do not want the blurb info on the page; I tried to put them on Wikipedia and got scolded for it. Fact is, and I think they're right, that the three sources we've available (the author's site, the publisher's site and Amazon), are all interested (to some measure) parties. The info they put out is heavily influenced by their objectives and not by how things are - publication date, for one, has been pushed back a number of times in the last year/year-and-half. MinorStoop 06:57, April 14, 2014 (UTC)
- Does this new arrangement suit you? MinorStoop 10:34, April 17, 2014 (UTC)
- Well, in my most dispassionate moments, I'd tend to agree with you that at this point Skin Game's publication date is probably fixed, and that keeping the blurb will not hurt overmuch.
- But Innocent Bystander and myself have let our balls do the thinking for us, and don't think we're going to let go - this might be the way out. MinorStoop 11:26, April 17, 2014 (UTC)