- This article is for Carpenter boy. For the wizard, see Harry Dresden.
- This article is for Michael and Charity Carpenter's child. For his siblings, see Carpenter.
In the seriesEdit
- Main article: Grave Peril
- Main article: Death Masks
In Death Masks, young Harry almost touches Lasciel's coin, which he is prevented from doing by Dresden, who picks it up himself.(reference needed) Amanda gives him the nickname "Bill", on the basis that there is already a "Harry" in the family.(reference needed)
- Main article: The Warrior
In The Warrior, Harry welcomes Dresden by climbing on him, and developing selective deafness when his mother protests Dresden is not a jungle gym. He then jumps on his father, who is rescued by Alicia, getting young Harry to have a bath.
- Main article: Skin Game
In Skin Game, Harry is in the middle of his adolescent growth spurt and going by Hank, possibly to differentiate him from his namesake. He is willing to play wild games with Maggie and his sisters, and later gives his father Amoracchius to give back to Dresden.