- Ferrovax is the eldest of his kind, and the strongest of the Dragons.
- There seems to be something in the Lore that says not to use a name other than his full name.
- He claims he has power with the use of someone's name.
- Ferrovax displayed immense magical power with only a wave of his hand.
In the seriesEdit
- Main article: Grave Peril
In Grave Peril, Harry Dresden met Mr. Ferro at Bianca's Ball for the first time. Michael pointed out to Harry that he was a dragon. When Ferrovax told Michael and Harry to call him Mr. Ferro, Michael refused. Ferro said that Michael knew something of the Lore, at least for a mortal. When Harry stood up to his bully-ish display of ego, he crumbled Harry to the floor him with a simple wave of his hand. Michael told him that he slew the Dragon Siriothrax and he said: "So you are the one." 
Word of ButcherEdit
- "Don't tempt me to show you what I can do by speaking your name and making an effort, mortal. suffice to say that you could not comprehend the kind of power I have at my command. that my true form here would shatter this pathetic gathering of monkey houses and crack the earth upon which I stand. If you gazed upon me with your wizard's sight, you would see something that would awe you, humble you, and quite probably destroy your reason. I am the eldest of my kind, and the strongest. your life is a flickering candle to me, and your civilizations rise and fall like grass in the summer." 
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Grave Peril, ch. 26
- ↑ Dead Beat, ch. 8
- ↑ Grave Peril, ch. 29 "One of the hooded figures behind her stepped forward, holding a small cask, about as big as a breadbox. The figure opened it, and the lights gleamed on something that sparkled and shone. Ferro’s eyes glittered, and he stretched his hand down into the cask, sinking it to the wrist. A small smile stretched his lips, and he withdrew his hand with slow reluctance. “A fine offering,” he murmured. “Especially in this age of paupers. I thank you.”
- ↑ Cold Days, ch. 53
- ↑ 2009 Independence book signing